Mid Wynd appoints director
Mr. Kidd is a director of The Law Debenture Pension Trust Corporation PLC, which acts as independent trustee for over 200 pension schemes including many FTSE 100 companies.
Mr. Kidd has over 30 years investment management experience, having been chief investment officer of the Royal Bank of Scotland's investment management arm and the private bank Arbuthnot Latham.
Mr. Kidd is a non-executive director of The Baillie Gifford Japan Trust plc and Martin Currie Global Portfolio Trust, and a director of The Golden Charter Trust Limited. He was a non-executive director of Shires Income. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST