MicroVision adds Robert Carlile to board
Mr. Carlile brings over 39 years of public accounting experience to MicroVision’s board.
Mr. Carlile served as a partner for a combined 29 years at KPMG LLP and Arthur Andersen LLP supervising audits of public companies and working with boards as the lead audit partner for numerous large corporations based in the Pacific Northwest.
In addition to his role servicing clients, Mr. Carlile held a number of leadership positions within his firms including managing partner for the Seattle office of KPMG. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Columbia Banking System appoints Clint Stein as COO
- First Northwest Bancorp director Lloyd J. Eisenman to retire
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals appoints Wendy L. Yarno as director
- Costco Wholesale appoints Kenneth D. Denman to board
- Heritage Bank appoints Lisa Banner as EVP
More inside POST
Act like a manager and you will become one Leadership