Microsoft Corporation adds Hugh Johnston to board
Mr. Johnston brings valuable experience through his nearly 30-year history at PepsiCo.
Mr. Johnston has served as the chief financial officer since 2010 and became vice chairman in 2015.
In his career at PepsiCo, Mr. Johnston has served as executive vice president of global operations, president of Pepsi-Cola North America, senior vice president of transformation, and senior vice president of mergers and acquisitions.
He has previously served as a director and audit committee chair for Twitter Inc. and AOL Inc.
Mr. Johnston currently serves as a director for the Peterson Institute for International Economics, on the University of Chicago's Booth School CFO Advisory Board, and on Syracuse University's Whitman School of Management Advisory council. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Starbucks appoints Rosalind Brewer as president and COO
- Nintex appoints Ryan Duguid as senior vice president
- Columbia Banking System appoints Clint Stein as COO
- First Northwest Bancorp director Lloyd J. Eisenman to retire
- Alder BioPharmaceuticals appoints Wendy L. Yarno as director
More inside POST
Singapore exports jump in August Economy