Microsoft adds Reid Hoffman to board
Mr. Hoffman has been with Greylock Partners, where he is currently a partner, for the past seven years.
Mr. Hoffman co-founded LinkedIn in 2002, and before that he served as an executive vice president at PayPal.
He currently serves on the boards of Edmodo, Convoy and Blockstream.
Mr. Hoffman will be appointed to the Regulatory and Public Policy Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Expedia appoints Mark Okerstrom as CEO
- Kelley Hall joins Nordstrom as senior vice president
- Apptio appoints Kathleen Philips to board
- Timberland Bancorp appoints Kathy D. Leodler to board
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
More inside POST