Microsoft adds Reid Hoffman to board
Mr. Hoffman has been with Greylock Partners, where he is currently a partner, for the past seven years.
Mr. Hoffman co-founded LinkedIn in 2002, and before that he served as an executive vice president at PayPal.
He currently serves on the boards of Edmodo, Convoy and Blockstream.
Mr. Hoffman will be appointed to the Regulatory and Public Policy Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- Avalara appoints Tony Susak as general manager
- Red Lion Hotels adds two to board
- Expedia appoints Chelsea Clinton to board
- Banner Corporation appoints Merline Saintil to board
- Colliers Intl appoints Matthias Leube to lead German business
More inside POST
Personal and company's vision debunked Leadership