Microsoft adds Reid Hoffman to board
Mr. Hoffman has been with Greylock Partners, where he is currently a partner, for the past seven years.
Mr. Hoffman co-founded LinkedIn in 2002, and before that he served as an executive vice president at PayPal.
He currently serves on the boards of Edmodo, Convoy and Blockstream.
Mr. Hoffman will be appointed to the Regulatory and Public Policy Committee. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Washington
- HaloSource appoints Craig Crowell to board as CFO
- Esterline appoints Michael J. Covey to board
- First Sound Bank promotes Lisa Cleary to EVP
- Nordstrom appoints Anne Bramman as CFO
- Timberland Bancorp appoints James A. Davis to board
More inside POST