Microsaic Systems chairman Colin Nicholl to retire
Mr. Nicholl joined the Board of the Company in 2005 and has served as Chairman since July 2013. He sits on the Board’s Finance and Audit Committee and Remuneration Committee.
Mr. Nicholl brings a wealth of business, financial and city experience to the Company as a former partner of Cazenove & Co. and Chief Investment Officer of Cazenove Asset Management.
Mr. Nicholl is a non-executive Director of IM Asset Management and was, until its takeover, Chairman of Membrane Extraction Technology Limited.
He has a degree in mathematics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST