Microsaic Systems chairman Colin Nicholl to retire
Mr. Nicholl joined the Board of the Company in 2005 and has served as Chairman since July 2013. He sits on the Board’s Finance and Audit Committee and Remuneration Committee.
Mr. Nicholl brings a wealth of business, financial and city experience to the Company as a former partner of Cazenove & Co. and Chief Investment Officer of Cazenove Asset Management.
Mr. Nicholl is a non-executive Director of IM Asset Management and was, until its takeover, Chairman of Membrane Extraction Technology Limited.
He has a degree in mathematics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Rentokil Initial appoints Sir Crispin Davis as non-executive director
- Barclays appoints Matthew Lester as non-executive director
- Drax Group appoints David Nussbaum as non-executive director
- Genesis Emerging Markets Fund appoints Katherine Tsang as non-executive director
- Action Hotels names Andrew Lindley finance director
More inside POST