Microgen appoints Barbara Moorhouse as director
Ms. Moorhouse has over 25 years of senior UK and international management experience in both operating and financial roles.
Ms. Moorhouse has spent the major part of her career in the private sector, including holding Chief Finance Officer positions with the listed international software companies Kewill Systems plc and Scala Solutions NV.
Ms. Moorhouse's recent executive roles have included Chief Operating Officer of Westminster City Council, Director General at the Ministry of Justice and subsequently at the Department for Transport.
Ms. Moorhouse is currently a non-executive director of IDOX plc, Agility Trains and the Lending Standards Board. She is a former chair of OPM Group.
On her appointment to the Microgen Board, Ms. Moorhouse will become a member of the Company's audit committee, remuneration committee and nomination committee.
She will also take on the role of audit committee chair on April 24, 2017. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST