Michelle Jablko to join ANZ as CFO
Ms. Jablko will also be a member of the Group Executive Committee. Ms. Jablko joins ANZ from independent investment bank Greenhill & Co where she has been Managing Director and Co-Head for Australia since 2014.
At Greenhill, she is a member of the firm’s Global Management Committee with joint responsibility for leading its Australian business. Formerly she was at UBS Australia from 2000.
At both Greenhill and UBS, Ms. Jablko has been a strategic advisor to large Australian companies on strategy, M&A and capital markets across a range of sectors including financial services. She commenced her career as a lawyer at Arthur Robinson & Hedderwicks where she was focused on M&A, banking and finance law.
Ms. Jablko holds a Bachelor of Law with Honours in Law and Economics from Monash University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
- ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
- ANZ names Lynwen Connick as chief information security officer
More inside POST
How to fire someone Leadership