Michelle Jablko to join ANZ as CFO
Ms. Jablko will also be a member of the Group Executive Committee. Ms. Jablko joins ANZ from independent investment bank Greenhill & Co where she has been Managing Director and Co-Head for Australia since 2014.
At Greenhill, she is a member of the firm’s Global Management Committee with joint responsibility for leading its Australian business. Formerly she was at UBS Australia from 2000.
At both Greenhill and UBS, Ms. Jablko has been a strategic advisor to large Australian companies on strategy, M&A and capital markets across a range of sectors including financial services. She commenced her career as a lawyer at Arthur Robinson & Hedderwicks where she was focused on M&A, banking and finance law.
Ms. Jablko holds a Bachelor of Law with Honours in Law and Economics from Monash University. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Megaport appoints Tim Hoffman as CTO
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia CEO Ian Narev to retire
- Harvest Minerals appoints Jack James as non-executive director
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
More inside POST
Things successful leaders did only once Leadership