Michele Buck appointed president and CEO of Hershey
Ms. Buck currently serves as the company's executive vice president and chief operating officer. Since joining the company in 2005, Ms. Buck has spearheaded the development and execution of many successful growth initiatives and strategic shifts at the company.
Before joining Hershey, she served 17 years at Kraft/Nabisco in numerous senior positions and at the Frito-Lay division of PepsiCo.
Ms. Buck earned a Bachelor’s degree at Shippensburg University and holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- JetPay appoints John Crouch as CIO
- Armstrong Flooring appoints Kimberly Z. Boscan as interim CFO
- Egalet appoints two to board
- Rice Energy appoints Kate Jackson to board
- Axalta Coating appoints Cahill Lempres to board
More inside POST
Citigroup Q1 profit increased 17% Earnings