Michele Buck appointed president and CEO of Hershey
Ms. Buck currently serves as the company's executive vice president and chief operating officer. Since joining the company in 2005, Ms. Buck has spearheaded the development and execution of many successful growth initiatives and strategic shifts at the company.
Before joining Hershey, she served 17 years at Kraft/Nabisco in numerous senior positions and at the Frito-Lay division of PepsiCo.
Ms. Buck earned a Bachelor’s degree at Shippensburg University and holds a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST