Michaël Trabbia appointed CEO of Orange Belgium
Mr. Trabbia joined Orange in January 2011 and became Group Senior Vice-President for Corporate Public Affairs. He then moved to the team of the Chairman and CEO of Orange as Chief of staff and Secretary of the Group’s Executive Committee in July 2014.
Mr. Trabbia began his career in 2001 with the French regulator ARCEP, where he was in charge in particular of the attribution and regulation of mobile licenses.
In 2004, he was named Advisor to the cabinet of the Minister for European Affairs, later joining the cabinet of the Minister for Regional Development as Advisor for “ICT and Europe”. Then, in 2007, he joined TDF as Head of Strategy and Development.
In July 2009, he was appointed Deputy Head of Cabinet of the Minister for Industry and Head of “Industrial Sectors Policy” before joining Orange in 2011.
Mr. Trabbia is a graduate of École polytechnique and Télécom ParisTech, and holds a Master of Advanced Studies in Industrial Economics. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Belgium
- VolitionRx appoints David Vanston as CFO
- Jacques Vandermeiren named CEO for Antwerp Port Authority
- iSTAR Medical strengthens board with two senior appointments
- European Commission appoints new director-general
- VolitionRx appoints Louise Day as chief marketing officer
More inside POST