Michaels names Denise Paulonis CFO
Ms. Paulonis joined The Michaels Companies in 2014 as Vice President—Investor Relations, Treasury and Corporate Finance and was named Senior Vice President - Finance in November 2015.
Prior to joining the Company, she held various senior positions with PepsiCo and McKinsey & Company.
Ms. Paulonis earned a Bachelor of Science in Finance and Economics from Miami University and an MBA from The Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania.
Ms. Paulonis, currently Senior Vice President - Finance, succeeds Chuck Sonsteby, Vice Chairman and Chief Financial Officer.
Mr. Sonsteby will continue to serve as Vice Chairman and will retain executive responsibility for the growth and integration of Lamrite West and the management of Aaron Brothers stores.
Mr. Sonsteby and Ms. Paulonis will work together over the next several months to ensure a smooth transition of duties. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Texas
- Omega Protein Corporation appoints Celeste Clark to board
- Energy XXI appoints Douglas E. Brooks as CEO
- Kimberly-Clark names Larry P. Allgaier president for North America
- InTech Aerospace promotes Scott Mowery to COO
- Francesca's appoints Philip Bleser to board
More inside POST