Michael Smith to become executive VP & CFO of McCormick
Mr. Smith will be a member of the company's Management Committee, following his work with that group for the past year.
Mr. Smith, who is currently Sr. Vice President, Corporate Finance, joined McCormick in 1991 and served as a financial leader across North America and in the company's Europe, Middle East and Africa region, with financial responsibility for the consumer and industrial segments.
Mr. Smith is a CPA and prior to joining McCormick, he began his career in public accounting at Coopers & Lybrand.
On the same date, Gordon M. Stetz will continue with the company as Executive Vice President until his retirement on December 31, 2016. Mr. Stetz served as Executive Vice President & CFO since 2007 and a member of McCormick's Board of Directors since 2011. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Robert Kiernan to join Global Medical REIT as CFO
- Under Armour appoints Patrik Frisk as COO
- Osiris Therapeutics appoints Linda Palczuk as CEO
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
More inside POST