Michael Smith to become executive VP & CFO of McCormick
Mr. Smith will be a member of the company's Management Committee, following his work with that group for the past year.
Mr. Smith, who is currently Sr. Vice President, Corporate Finance, joined McCormick in 1991 and served as a financial leader across North America and in the company's Europe, Middle East and Africa region, with financial responsibility for the consumer and industrial segments.
Mr. Smith is a CPA and prior to joining McCormick, he began his career in public accounting at Coopers & Lybrand.
On the same date, Gordon M. Stetz will continue with the company as Executive Vice President until his retirement on December 31, 2016. Mr. Stetz served as Executive Vice President & CFO since 2007 and a member of McCormick's Board of Directors since 2011. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Eagle Bancorp appoints Susan G. Riel to board
- Colfax Corporation appoints Didier Teirlinck to board
- Lockheed Martin appoints Stephanie C. Hill as vice president
- Global Medical REIT president Jeffrey Busch to take CEO role
- U.S. Silica adds Diane K. Duren to board
More inside POST
Good reputation can be bad for business Leadership