Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
Mr. Edwards has extensive experience as a financial and operational leader.
He joins the Company from Brinker International where he served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since March 2015.
Prior to that, Mr. Edwards held numerous positions within finance at Wyndham Worldwide from 2007 to 2015, including having served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Wyndham Hotel Group from March 2013 to March 2015.
Mr. Edwards has also held a number of financial and operational leadership positions in the consumer goods industry, including as Vice President, Consumer Innovation and Marketing Services at Kraft Foods and Vice President, Finance at Nabisco Food Service Company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership