Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
Mr. Edwards has extensive experience as a financial and operational leader.
He joins the Company from Brinker International where he served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since March 2015.
Prior to that, Mr. Edwards held numerous positions within finance at Wyndham Worldwide from 2007 to 2015, including having served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Wyndham Hotel Group from March 2013 to March 2015.
Mr. Edwards has also held a number of financial and operational leadership positions in the consumer goods industry, including as Vice President, Consumer Innovation and Marketing Services at Kraft Foods and Vice President, Finance at Nabisco Food Service Company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST
Brazilian trade balance up 48.6% Economy