Michael Kors appoints Thomas J. Edwards, Jr. as CFO
Mr. Edwards has extensive experience as a financial and operational leader.
He joins the Company from Brinker International where he served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer since March 2015.
Prior to that, Mr. Edwards held numerous positions within finance at Wyndham Worldwide from 2007 to 2015, including having served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of the Wyndham Hotel Group from March 2013 to March 2015.
Mr. Edwards has also held a number of financial and operational leadership positions in the consumer goods industry, including as Vice President, Consumer Innovation and Marketing Services at Kraft Foods and Vice President, Finance at Nabisco Food Service Company. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Aviva appoints Maurice Tulloch as director
- ConvaTec Group appoints Ros Rivaz as director
- Metro Bank appoints Monique Melis as director
- Ediston Property Investment appoints Jamie Skinner as director
- Sound Energy appoints Brian Mitchener to board
More inside POST
Alibaba Q4 revenue increased 60% Earnings
Hudson's Bay Company to cut 2,000 jobs Companies