Michael Kors adds Robin Freestone to board of directors
Mr. Freestone is an esteemed FTSE 100 executive with significant experience across a broad array of international businesses.
From 2006 through August 2015, Mr. Freestone was Chief Financial Officer of Pearson Plc, having previously served as Deputy Chief Financial Officer since 2004.
Prior to that, he held a number of senior financial positions at Amersham plc from 2000 to 2004, Henkel Chemicals UK Ltd from 1995 to 2000 and ICI/Zeneca Agrochemicals Ltd (now Syngenta) from 1985 to 1995.
He began his financial and accounting career at Touche Ross (now Deloitte).
Currently, Mr. Freestone also serves as a non-executive director of Smith and Nephew plc and moneysupermarket.com. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Charles Stanley Group appoints Marcia Campbell as director
- Arix Bioscience appoints Giles Kerr to board
- Crimson Tide appoints Tobias James Turness Hawkins to board
- Silence Therapeutics appoints Annalisa Jenkins to board
- Augean appoints two directors
More inside POST