Michael Kors adds Robin Freestone to board of directors
Mr. Freestone is an esteemed FTSE 100 executive with significant experience across a broad array of international businesses.
From 2006 through August 2015, Mr. Freestone was Chief Financial Officer of Pearson Plc, having previously served as Deputy Chief Financial Officer since 2004.
Prior to that, he held a number of senior financial positions at Amersham plc from 2000 to 2004, Henkel Chemicals UK Ltd from 1995 to 2000 and ICI/Zeneca Agrochemicals Ltd (now Syngenta) from 1985 to 1995.
He began his financial and accounting career at Touche Ross (now Deloitte).
Currently, Mr. Freestone also serves as a non-executive director of Smith and Nephew plc and moneysupermarket.com. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST