Michael Kerner CEO of General Insurance at Zurich
Mr. Kerner is presently chief executive officer of Global Corporate in North America. Prior to taking up his current position, he was Global Chief Underwriting Officer for General Insurance and Head of Group Strategy in Zurich between 2007 and 2009.
Since he joined Zurich from the Continental Insurance Company in 1992, Mr. Kerner has held a number of senior executive positions such as Global Head of Group Reinsurance in 2006/2007, Head of Ceded Reinsurance for Zurich North America from 2002 to 2005 and Chief Operations Officer for Zurich North America Specialties before that.
Mr. Kerner is a Fellow of the Casualty Actuarial Society and a member of the American Academy of Actuaries and has a bachelor of science degree in mathematics and economics from the State University of New York at Binghamton. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Switzerland
- Ferrexpo appoints Simon Lockett as director
- Wolseley appoints Nadia Shouraboura as director
- Glencore appoints Martin Gilbert as director
- Wolseley appoints Kevin Murphy as CEO of Ferguson Enterprises
- Therachon appoints Maarten Kraan as CMO
More inside POST