Michael Jones named as MD of CIT equipment finance
Mr. Jones was previously Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Vendor Equipment Finance at EverBank Commercial Finance, with P&L responsibility for the division, which consisted of four discrete business verticals.
Prior to that role, he served within EverBank Equipment Finance as Chief Originations Officer for a variety of industry verticals.
Before joining EverBank, he served as Executive Director of the Office Products Group at U.S. Bank Equipment Finance.
Mr. Jones earned a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Widener University. He also served as a Platoon Leader and an Army Ranger and was deployed several times to Central America. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AIG appoints Donna DeMaio EVP and chief auditor
- Actinium Pharmaceuticals appoints Ajit Shetty to board
- Gibraltar Industries promotes Jeffrey Watorek to vice president
- Jim Gianopulos named chairman and CEO of Paramount Pictures
- Acuamark Diagnostics adds Michael Hanbury to board
More inside POST