Michael Jones named as MD of CIT equipment finance
Mr. Jones was previously Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Vendor Equipment Finance at EverBank Commercial Finance, with P&L responsibility for the division, which consisted of four discrete business verticals.
Prior to that role, he served within EverBank Equipment Finance as Chief Originations Officer for a variety of industry verticals.
Before joining EverBank, he served as Executive Director of the Office Products Group at U.S. Bank Equipment Finance.
Mr. Jones earned a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Widener University. He also served as a Platoon Leader and an Army Ranger and was deployed several times to Central America. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- AzurRx BioPharma appoints Vern Lee Schramm to board
- Nature's Bounty appoints Mark Gelbert as CSO
- Global Net Lease appoints Christopher J. Masterson as CFO
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Saurabh Saha as SVP
- GAIN Capital appoints Joseph A. Schenk as chairman
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership
Fred's Q2 loss widens Earnings