Michael Jones named as MD of CIT equipment finance
Mr. Jones was previously Senior Vice President and Managing Director of Vendor Equipment Finance at EverBank Commercial Finance, with P&L responsibility for the division, which consisted of four discrete business verticals.
Prior to that role, he served within EverBank Equipment Finance as Chief Originations Officer for a variety of industry verticals.
Before joining EverBank, he served as Executive Director of the Office Products Group at U.S. Bank Equipment Finance.
Mr. Jones earned a B.S. in Accounting and Finance from Widener University. He also served as a Platoon Leader and an Army Ranger and was deployed several times to Central America. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Carver Bancorp appoints John J. Fitzpatrick as COO
- Vuzix appoints Timothy Harned to board
- Sutherland Asset Management names COO
- Galmed Pharma appoints Carol Brosgart to board
- Evine Live promotes Tim Peterman to COO, CFO
More inside POST
NIKE to cut 2% of global workforce Companies
When to turn down a promotion Leadership