Michael Guanella appointed as COO of Justin’s
Mr. Guanella is currently a senior brand manager at Hormel Foods responsible for Skippy peanut butter. He led the integration of the Skippy brand in 2013 and has been responsible for brand strategy, consumer marketing and product innovation in the U.S. retail market.
Most recently, he led the innovation and launch of Skippy P.B. Bites. Over his nine-year career at Hormel Foods, he has held leadership roles in data analytics and business development as well as product management roles.
Prior to joining Hormel Foods, he spent time in information technology leadership positions both in retail and manufacturing, including tenure as a consultant for Deloitte and Touche.
Mr. Guanella holds a Bachelor of Arts degree from Carleton College in International Relations and a Master of Business Administration degree from the University of Minnesota Carlson School of Management. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Minnesota
- General Mills appoints Jeffrey L. Harmening as CEO
- Patterson Companies names Alex Blanco to board
- AgriBank names new members of the board
- Image Sensing Systems promotes Chad Stelzig to permanent CEO
- Famous Dave's of America appoints non-executive chairman
More inside POST
ENI Q1 profit per share 0.27 euros Earnings