MHP names John C. Rich interim chairman
Dr. Rich joined the board in 2006. He is the Managing Director of Australian Agricultural Nutrition and Consulting Pty Ltd (AANC) and is a specialist agri-business consultant for the IFC and IFC invested clients.
From 1990 to 2003, Dr. Rich was an executive director of Austasia Pty Ltd, an agri-business conglomerate which has operations in Australia, South East Asia and China, and from 1995 to 2002 was a director of AN-OSI Pty Ltd, a company that specialized in supply-chain management for feedlot beef, poultry and dairy operations in Asia and Europe.
Dr. Rich holds a BSc and a BVSc from the University of Sydney, is a member of the Australian College of Veterinary Scientists and a registered financial member of the Australian College of Veterinary Surgeons.
He has completed a number of post-graduate courses in agricultural and food-related industries. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Ukraine
- Ukrproduct Group CEO Sergey Evlanchik steps down
- Beatrice Hollond new director at Ukraine Opportunity Trust
- MHP S.A. announces change in management
- Fabien Pictet new director at Ukraine Opportunity Trust
- Director Tetyana Komarova steps down from Ukrproduct Group
More inside POST
EasyHotel sales increased 24.7% Earnings