MFRI appoints David J. Mansfield as CEO
Mr. Mansfield brings over 30 years of experience in the oil and gas and related industries. He has extensive experience working globally including in North and South America, Europe, Africa, the Middle East and Asia.
Mr. Mansfield joins MFRI from Houston, TX-based Compressor Engineering Corp. & CECO Pipeline Services Co.
Prior to that, Mr. Mansfield spent more than 17 years with Bredero Shaw, the world's largest provider of protective coatings for the oil and gas pipeline industry, most recently in the position of vice president strategic planning.
Mr. Mansfield was educated in the United Kingdom, where he obtained his professional qualification as a fellow member of The Chartered Association of Certified Accountants. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM
- Glenn W. Reed to join Old Republic board
- SunCoke Energy appoints Susan R. Landahl to board
- Caterpillar appoints Suzette M. Long as corporate secretary
- Caterpillar names Kelly Ayotte to board
- Atkore International Group appoints two to board
More inside POST