Metsä Group appoints Henri Sederholm as SVP, group finance
Mr. Sederholm's current position is CFO of Metsä Wood. He has worked within Metsä Group also in various other finance and controlling positions since 2003.
Mr. Sederholm holds a Master of Science degree in Economics.
Director, Corporate Controlling Timo Riikonen will in addition to his own duties be responsible for Metsä Wood’s CFO’s tasks until the new CFO is appointed. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
- Tecnotree appoints new chief financial officer
More inside POST
When top managers may take few days off? Leadership