Metsä Board appoints Marjo Halonen as VP, communications
Ms. Halonen moves to Metsä Board from Outokumpu Corporation, where she has since 2013 held several managerial positions in communications.
Earlier she was responsible for PR and Communications activities of Specsavers Finland.
Ms. Halonen has extensive experience from different communications and marketing tasks also in Metsä Board’s predecessor companies.
Metsä Board’s previous VP, Communications, Katri Kauppila has moved to another company. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Finland
- Qvantel appoints Ove Anebygd as CEO
- Caverion appoints Ari Lehtoranta as group president and CEO
- Changes in Stora Enso group leadership team
- Tecnotree appoints new chief financial officer
- Lauri Veijalainen appointed CEO of Stockmann
More inside POST