Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
Mr. Venkat was a Director at an Australian investment bank, and prior to that Citigroup Global Markets where he was responsible for structuring funding solutions and providing capital structuring advice to corporate clients.
Mr. Venkat's career has focused on helping companies navigate through complex and evolving landscapes of risk, including strategic, growth, funding/capital, acquisition and market-related.
Mr. Venkat has an undergraduate BASc degree in Electrical & Computer Engineering from the University of Toronto, and an M.B.A. from the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto (summa cum laude). ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- BHP Billiton appoints Ken MacKenzie as chairman
- Oilex appoints Paul Haywood as director
- ThinkSmart appoints Gerald Grimes as CEO
- Amcor appoints Michael Zacka as CCO
- Wolf Minerals names Richard Lucas as interim managing director
More inside POST