MetLife appoints Gaurav Sharma as Vietnam CEO
Mr. Sharma began his career at MetLife in May 2007 and has been employed in a number of senior roles at PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited.
He recently served as the Vice President and Head of Operations for the Designated Markets region and had direct responsibility for the operational set up of the Vietnam business.
Mr. Sharma holds a Master’s in Business Law (National Law School of India) and is a Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI). He has also completed the prestigious Advanced Management Program from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Verizon Communications appoints Rima Qureshi as EVP
- Bristol-Myers Squibb appoints Karen Vousden to board
- Tonix Pharmaceuticals appoints Margaret Smith Bell to board
- 21st Century Fox promotes Peter Rice to president
- Iconix Brand Group hires June K. DeFabio as EVP
More inside POST
Surprising effect of consumer local identity Leadership
Brazilian trade balance up 48.6% Economy