MetLife appoints Gaurav Sharma as Vietnam CEO
Mr. Sharma began his career at MetLife in May 2007 and has been employed in a number of senior roles at PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited.
He recently served as the Vice President and Head of Operations for the Designated Markets region and had direct responsibility for the operational set up of the Vietnam business.
Mr. Sharma holds a Master’s in Business Law (National Law School of India) and is a Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI). He has also completed the prestigious Advanced Management Program from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Barnes & Noble Education appoints Michael P. Huseby as CEO
- Omnicom Group appoints Gracia Martore as director
- Bank of New York names Charles W. Scharf as CEO
- Sterling Bancorp appoints Christina M. Favilla as COO
- Interpublic Group names E. Lee Wyatt Jr. as independent director
More inside POST
Actuant Corporation Q3 sales down 3% Earnings