MetLife appoints Gaurav Sharma as Vietnam CEO
Mr. Sharma began his career at MetLife in May 2007 and has been employed in a number of senior roles at PNB MetLife India Insurance Company Limited.
He recently served as the Vice President and Head of Operations for the Designated Markets region and had direct responsibility for the operational set up of the Vietnam business.
Mr. Sharma holds a Master’s in Business Law (National Law School of India) and is a Fellow, Life Management Institute (FLMI). He has also completed the prestigious Advanced Management Program from Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM New York
- Wecast Network appoints Sean Wang to board
- Coty appoints Sabine Chalmers to board
- Revlon appoints Christopher Peterson as COO
- CIT Group appoints John Fawcett as CFO
- PAR Technology appoints Donald H. Foley as CEO
More inside POST