Methode Electronics names new CFO and VP of corporate finance
Mr. Hrudicka is an experienced senior finance and business professional. Most recently, he served as senior vice president of North American Tire at Titan International, Inc. and as Titan's chief financial officer.
Prior, Mr. Hrudicka served at Elkay Manufacturing for seven years in various financial roles, including its chief financial officer. Preceding Elkay, he worked at Baxter International for five years in various roles including operations and finance.
He succeeds Douglas A. Koman, who is retiring as the Company's CFO and vice president of corporate finance.
Mr. Koman has agreed to remain with Methode through mid-September, and subsequently as a consultant, to support the transition of responsibilities to Mr. Hrudicka. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
- Morningstar names chief product officer, chief revenue officer
- Jean Medina appointed to lead Exelon corporate communications
- Exelon appoints Thomas S. O’Neill as SVP and general counsel
More inside POST
L Brands Q4 earnings per share $2.18 Earnings