Mersana Therapeutics appoints Andrew A. F. Hack to board
Dr. Hack currently serves as Chief Financial Officer at Editas Medicine; a position he has held since 2015.
Dr. Hack served as a portfolio manager at Millennium Management, managing a healthcare investment fund focused on biotechnology, pharmaceutical, and medical device companies.
Prior to Millennium, he was a securities analyst at HealthCor Management, Carlyle-Blue Wave Partners, and the MPM BioEquities Fund. He started his investment career covering the biotechnology sector at Banc of America Securities.
In addition, Dr. Hack was a co-founder of Reify Corporation, a life science tools and drug discovery company.
Dr. Hack received his B.A. in biology with special honors from the University of Chicago, where he also received his M.D. and Ph.D., was named the inaugural Frank Family Scholar, and received awards from the American Heart Association and the American Society for Cell Biology. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
- Battery Ventures promotes three to vice presidents
More inside POST