Meritor names SVP, general counsel & corporate secretary
Ms. Boise was most recently senior vice president, general counsel, head of Global Mergers and Acquisitions and corporate secretary at Avintiv, Inc.
Before Avintiv, she was vice president, general counsel, corporate secretary and chief privacy officer at Veyance Technologies, Inc.
Prior to that, Ms. Boise held positions of increasing leadership responsibility including managing partner of the Cleveland office at Thompson Hine LLP.
She was also a corporate attorney for Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton LLP, Husch & Eppenberger, and Blackwell Sanders LLP, and was a labor relations associate at Ford Motor Co.
Ms. Boise earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Chicago and Bachelor of Business Administration from the University of Michigan. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Mears appoints two directors
- Cooper-Standard Holdings appoints two managers
- Michigan First Credit Union appoints chief lending officer
- Superior Industries International adds Ransom A. Langford to board
- Spartan Motors appoints James A. Sharman as chairman
More inside POST