Meritor adds David C. Parry to board
Mr. Parry will serve as a member of the Compensation and Management Development Committee.
Mr. Parry has served as vice chairman, ITW, since 2010.
Prior to that, he was executive vice president with responsibility for the Global Polymers and Fluids businesses.
He also was president of the Performance Polymers Group and general manager of the Devcon business.
Before joining ITW in 1994, Mr. Parry spent 17 years with an international chemical manufacturer in positions of increasing responsibility, including president of a joint venture.
He earned a Bachelor of Science in chemistry, Master of Science in polymer chemistry and a Ph.D in chemistry from the Victoria University of Manchester, Manchester, England.
Mr. Parry also serves as a director of IDEX Corporation since 2012 and was recently appointed to the board of directors of Celanese Corporation. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Michigan
- Ford appoints Lynn Vojvodich to board
- Rockwell Medical appoints David Domzalski to board
- Greg Creed joins Whirlpool board of directors
- Wolverine appoints Todd Spaletto to head outdoor and life
- OptimizeRx appoints James Lang to board of directors
More inside POST