Mereo BioPharma Group names Richard CM Jones as CFO
Mr. Jones joins Mereo from Shield Therapeutics where he has been Chief Financial Officer and Company Secretary.
He was initially appointed as a Non-Executive Director at Shield in 2010 before moving to his current position in 2011 where he had a leading role establishing the finance operations and guiding Shield through its recent IPO.
Prior to this, Mr. Jones had a career in investment banking, holding senior positions at Investec and Brewin Dolphin Securities, where he advised healthcare clients on a wide range of transactions and fundraisings including IPOs and M&A.
He qualified as a Chartered Accountant with PwC in 1991. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST