Merchants Bank promoted Erika Baldasaro to VP
Ms. Baldasaro previously served as Assistant Vice President Cash Management and Government Banking. Ms. Baldasaro joined Merchants Bank in 2013 with over 15 years of retail banking experience in a variety of financial institutions.
Prior to becoming Assistant Vice President Cash Management and Government Banking Officer, she was the Community Banking Manager for North Avenue and College Street at Merchants Bank.
Ms. Baldasaro holds a degree from Southern New Hampshire University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Vermont
- Merchants Bank promotes Anita Bourgeois to SVP
- Keurig names Robert J. Gamgort CEO
- Merchants names Geoffrey Hesslink as president and CEO
- Casella appoints James E. O'Connor as lead independent director
- Casella names William Hulligan to board of directors
More inside POST