Mellanox Technologies names SVP and general counsel
Ms. Flaminia will be a member of the Company’s executive staff. It is also anticipated that Ms. Flaminia will serve as the Company’s Corporate Secretary.
Ms. Flaminia brings to Mellanox more than 25 years of diverse legal experience with technology companies, most recently serving as vice president, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of PMC-Sierra, Inc., from 2007 to 2016.
Ms. Flaminia held corporate and other in-house legal roles as Senior Counsel at Xilinx, Inc., and prior to this, was Manager of Legal Affairs at Network Associates, Inc. (McAfee).
Ms. Flaminia received her Doctorate of Law (J.D.) from the University of Colorado and her Bachelor of Arts from Yale University.
In addition, Gideon Rosenberg, vice president of legal affairs, has been promoted to Deputy General Counsel and VP of Legal Affairs. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Autodesk appoints Reid French to board
- Plumas Bancorp appoints Richard F. Kenny to board
- PennyMac Financial Services appoints Theodore W. Tozer to board
- Apple appoints Isabel Ge Mahe managing director of Greater China
- Seagate Technology appoints Ravi Naik as CIO
More inside POST