Melanie Healey joins PPG board of directors
Ms. Healey will serve on the PPG board’s audit committee and its technology and environment committee. Ms. Healey worked in the consumer goods industry for 32 years with S.C. Johnson & Sons, Johnson & Johnson and P&G.
She joined P&G, a global provider of branded consumer packaged goods, in 1990 in Brazil. She advanced through various leadership roles in Brazil, Mexico, Venezuela and the U.S. to eventually become group president, North America, in 2009 and then group president and advisor to the chairman and chief executive in 2015.
Ms. Healey also serves on the boards of Target Corporation and Verizon Communications Inc., and she served as a trustee on the University of Richmond board from 2009 to 2013. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
- Highmark Health appoints Cindy Donohoe as CMO
- StoneMor Partners appoints R. Paul Grady as CEO
- DICK'S Sporting Goods appoints Lauren Hobart as president
- Bon-Ton Stores chairman Tim Grumbacher to retire
More inside POST
Reasons why people are leaving you Leadership