Meggitt appoints Tony Wood as COO
Mr. Wood has significant business and operational experience in the aerospace industry, most recently at Rolls-Royce plc where he held a number of senior management positions during a 15-year career, latterly as President, Aerospace.
He previously spent 16 years at Messier-Dowty.
Mr. Wood will also be appointed to the Board of Directors as an executive director effective 1 December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Town Centre Securities appoints Mark Dilley as finance director
- Plus500 promotes Penelope Judd to chairman
- IGas Energy appoints two to board
- EVR Holdings appoints Ian Hanson as director
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
More inside POST