Meggitt appoints Tony Wood as COO
Mr. Wood has significant business and operational experience in the aerospace industry, most recently at Rolls-Royce plc where he held a number of senior management positions during a 15-year career, latterly as President, Aerospace.
He previously spent 16 years at Messier-Dowty.
Mr. Wood will also be appointed to the Board of Directors as an executive director effective 1 December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
More inside POST
Halliburton turns to profit in Q2 Earnings