Meggitt appoints Tony Wood as COO
Mr. Wood has significant business and operational experience in the aerospace industry, most recently at Rolls-Royce plc where he held a number of senior management positions during a 15-year career, latterly as President, Aerospace.
He previously spent 16 years at Messier-Dowty.
Mr. Wood will also be appointed to the Board of Directors as an executive director effective 1 December 2016. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST