Meggitt appoints Nancy Gioia to board
Ms. Gioia will also be appointed as a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees from April 27, 2017.
Ms. Gioia joined Ford Motor Company in 1982 and worked in a number of senior roles across engineering and manufacturing/operations before retiring in 2014.
Ms. Gioia is currently a non-executive of the US energy business Exelon Corporation and a member of their Finance and Risk and Generation Oversight Committees, technology group Brady Corporation where she is Chair of the Technology Committee and is a member of the Management Development and Compensation Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST