Meggitt appoints Nancy Gioia to board
Ms. Gioia will also be appointed as a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees from April 27, 2017.
Ms. Gioia joined Ford Motor Company in 1982 and worked in a number of senior roles across engineering and manufacturing/operations before retiring in 2014.
Ms. Gioia is currently a non-executive of the US energy business Exelon Corporation and a member of their Finance and Risk and Generation Oversight Committees, technology group Brady Corporation where she is Chair of the Technology Committee and is a member of the Management Development and Compensation Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Auto Trader appoints Nathan Coe as COO
- ConvaTec Group appoints Kasim Kutay to board
- SIG says Meinie Oldersma will start as CEO on April 3
- Mylan appoints Daniel M. Gallagher as chief legal officer
- Bunzl appoints Stephan Nanninga as director
More inside POST