Meggitt appoints Nancy Gioia to board
Ms. Gioia will also be appointed as a member of the Audit, Remuneration and Nominations Committees from April 27, 2017.
Ms. Gioia joined Ford Motor Company in 1982 and worked in a number of senior roles across engineering and manufacturing/operations before retiring in 2014.
Ms. Gioia is currently a non-executive of the US energy business Exelon Corporation and a member of their Finance and Risk and Generation Oversight Committees, technology group Brady Corporation where she is Chair of the Technology Committee and is a member of the Management Development and Compensation Committee. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals elects David Norton to board
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
More inside POST