MeetMe appoints Chris Fralic to board
Mr. Fralic brings over 30 years of technology industry experience including having served in several significant Internet business development roles since 1996.
Mr. Fralic joined First Round in 2006 and has focused on numerous investment areas that include advertising and marketing technology, social/mobile, eCommerce/travel, connected devices and gaming.
Prior to joining First Round, Mr. Fralic served as VP of Business Development at social bookmarking and tagging company del.icio.us through its acquisition by Yahoo!
Mr. Fralic was also one of the early employees at Half.com, where he served as VP of Business Development starting in 1999, and following the company’s acquisition by eBay, he spent six years with eBay in a variety of business development, media and entertainment roles.
Mr. Fralic has also attended the TED Conference for more than 20 years and helped to launch TEDTalks. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lockton Re appoints Charles LaLone as managing director
- Spark Therapeutics appoints Federico Mingozzi as CSO
- Penn Virginia appoints Benjamin A. Mathis as vice president
- AMETEK names Dalip Puri as vice president
- Meet Group appoints Bedi A. Singh to board
More inside POST