MeetMe appoints Chris Fralic to board
Mr. Fralic brings over 30 years of technology industry experience including having served in several significant Internet business development roles since 1996.
Mr. Fralic joined First Round in 2006 and has focused on numerous investment areas that include advertising and marketing technology, social/mobile, eCommerce/travel, connected devices and gaming.
Prior to joining First Round, Mr. Fralic served as VP of Business Development at social bookmarking and tagging company del.icio.us through its acquisition by Yahoo!
Mr. Fralic was also one of the early employees at Half.com, where he served as VP of Business Development starting in 1999, and following the company’s acquisition by eBay, he spent six years with eBay in a variety of business development, media and entertainment roles.
Mr. Fralic has also attended the TED Conference for more than 20 years and helped to launch TEDTalks. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Pennsylvania
- Lannett Company appoints Patrick G. LePore to board
- Norwood Financial and Wayne Bank adds Meg L. Hungerford to board
- MSA Safety appoints Nishan J. Vartanian as COO
- Recro Pharma appoints Ryan D. Lake as SVP, finance
- Knoll CFO Craig Spray to resign
More inside POST