MedQuest Associates promotes Bruce Elder to CEO
In his most recent role Mr. Elder was Chief Development and Strategy Officer and a part of the senior executive team that guided MedQuest during a period of evolution for the company as well as the diagnostic imaging and radiology management industry.
Mr. Elder was with MedQuest during the period 2001-2007, serving as Chief Development and Planning Officer and Vice President, Development.
He rejoined the company in 2014 after six years as Principal with the leadership advisory firm ghSMART. His healthcare experience includes roles with iXL, Meridian Corporate Healthcare and Surgical Care Affiliates.
Mr. Elder has an MBA from the Owen Graduate School of Management at Vanderbilt University and graduated Magna Cum Laude from Vanderbilt with a BA in Political Science. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Georgia
- First Data appoints Henrique De Castro as director
- nThrive appoints Carl E. Couch as CMO
- Fidelity Southern appoints Charles D. Christy as CFO
- Yippy elects Arthur Huffman to board
- Georgia Power appoints Mark Burns to board
More inside POST