MedPlast appoints Brian D. King as CEO
Mr. King has more than 25 years of executive operating experience, including ten years with Covidien, a global medical products company now part of Medtronic plc.
During his tenure with Covidien, Mr. King was promoted to positions of increasing responsibility, including president of Asia, senior vice president of corporate operations and group president of the company's emerging markets business.
He also served as chief transformation officer for the DePuy Synthes business of Johnson & Johnson.
Earlier in his career, he served in executive positions with oncology pharmaceutical enterprises and as a consultant with McKinsey & Co.
Mr. King is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and holds a master's degree in civil engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a master's in business administration from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Ecoark Holding appoints new CEO and CFO
- TASER International appoints Jawad Ahsan as CFO
- Accelerate Diagnostics appoints Tom Brown to board
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics appoints Ann F. Hanham as chair
- SDC appoints Faith Haines Kolb as vice president
More inside POST
NIKE Q3 diluted EPS up 24 percent Earnings