MedPlast appoints Brian D. King as CEO
Mr. King has more than 25 years of executive operating experience, including ten years with Covidien, a global medical products company now part of Medtronic plc.
During his tenure with Covidien, Mr. King was promoted to positions of increasing responsibility, including president of Asia, senior vice president of corporate operations and group president of the company's emerging markets business.
He also served as chief transformation officer for the DePuy Synthes business of Johnson & Johnson.
Earlier in his career, he served in executive positions with oncology pharmaceutical enterprises and as a consultant with McKinsey & Co.
Mr. King is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy and holds a master's degree in civil engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a master's in business administration from Harvard Business School. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Arizona
- Everspin Technologies names Kevin Conley as CEO
- America's Car Mart CEO William H. Henderson to retire
- Café Valley appoints Brian Owens as CEO
- ON Semiconductor appoints Alan Campbell as chairman
- Seeing Machines appoints Mike McAuliffe as CEO
More inside POST