Medibank appoints Mark Rogers as chief financial officer
Mr. Rogers has more than 20 years’ experience in the health sector and financial services, including insurance.
Since 2013 Mr. Rogers has held the role of General Manager, Group Performance and Planning at National Australia Bank (NAB), where he had carriage of management reporting, performance management, planning and forecasting and capital allocation.
Prior to this he was the General Manager, Group Development at NAB. During this time he was involved in mergers and acquisitions, and corporate development.
Before joining NAB, Mr. Rogers was responsible for Group Strategy and Development for the Mayne Group, where he was accountable for the management of the Group’s strategy, capital management and was involved in health sector related customer and supplier negotiations. While at the Mayne Group, he also led Group Investor Relations.
Mr. Rogers graduated from Monash University with a Bachelor of Chemical Engineering and a Bachelor of Science. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Australia
- Metminco appoints Ram Venkat as director
- Jerry Jiao succeeds Andrew Michelmore as CEO of MMG
- BHP Billiton names Grant King independent non-executive director
- ANZ appoins wealth Australia chief investment officer
- ANZ names Lynwen Connick as chief information security officer
More inside POST
Almighty CEO Leadership