Medac Pharma appoints industry veteran as VP, sales in the U.S.
Prior to joining Medac Pharma, Mr. O'Brien served as Senior National Sales Director for Sobi, Inc., for nearly six years, where his responsibilities included oversight of U.S. sales, strategy, staffing, sales force effectiveness oversight, sales operations and training.
As an original member of the leadership team, he successfully built a high caliber sales and training infrastructure.
During his tenure at Sobi, Mr. O'Brien successfully promoted two orphan drugs in the injectable biologics space, including hematology and rheumatology.
At Novartis, Mr. O'Brien served as National Director for Transplant Sales as well as National Director for Infectious Disease Sales.
Mr. O'Brien formerly held numerous sales leadership positions with Axcan Pharma, Roche Laboratories, Inc. and G.D. Searle and Co. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Essendant appoints Janet Zelenka as CFO
- Old Second Bancorp appoints Bradley S. Adams as CFO
- Gogo appoints Barry Rowan as executive vice president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance appoints José E. Almeida to board
- Navistar appoints Jeffrey A. Dokho to board
More inside POST
AIG board: No cash bonus for CEO Companies