Medac Pharma appoints industry veteran as VP, sales in the U.S.
Prior to joining Medac Pharma, Mr. O'Brien served as Senior National Sales Director for Sobi, Inc., for nearly six years, where his responsibilities included oversight of U.S. sales, strategy, staffing, sales force effectiveness oversight, sales operations and training.
As an original member of the leadership team, he successfully built a high caliber sales and training infrastructure.
During his tenure at Sobi, Mr. O'Brien successfully promoted two orphan drugs in the injectable biologics space, including hematology and rheumatology.
At Novartis, Mr. O'Brien served as National Director for Transplant Sales as well as National Director for Infectious Disease Sales.
Mr. O'Brien formerly held numerous sales leadership positions with Axcan Pharma, Roche Laboratories, Inc. and G.D. Searle and Co. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Hilco Merchant Resources hires Seth Marks as SVP
- Veltex Corporation appoints Andreas Mauritzson as CEO
- Ingredion Incorporated appoints James P. Zallie as CEO
- Nexgen Packaging appoints Jim Welch as president
- Eton Pharmaceuticals appoints Paul V. Maier to board
More inside POST