Mechel reports change in management
Prior to his appointment, Mr. Rezontov headed Mechel PAO’s financial department since 2014. In 2013-2014, he worked as deputy chief executive officer and financial officer of Lysva Metallurgical Company UK OOO.
In 2012, he was deputy director of Mechel OAO’s treasury operations department. In 2006-2012, he worked first as a specialist and then as head of Mechel OAO’s corporate financing department.
In 2004-2006, he was manager of the metals and mining team in the corporate clients department of Commerzbank (Eurasia) ZAO.
Mr. Rezontov graduated Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics with a degree in management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
- Cherkizovo appoints John Ross as COO
More inside POST