Mechel CFO Andrey A. Slivchenko to leave
Mr. Slivchenko was Mechel's Director for Finance from April 2014 till May 2016. Prior to his appointment, in 2011-2012 he worked as executive director and then chief executive officer of OJSC Pharmacy Chain 36.6.
In 2007-2011, Mr. Slivchenko was vice-president for corporate finance at United Aircraft Corporation. In 2003-2007, he was director of corporate finance at OJSC Pharmacy Chain 36.6. In 2001-2003, he was director of corporate finance at Ilim Pulp Enterprise.
Mr. Slivchenko graduated from Moscow’s International University with a specialty in economics and management. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
- Cherkizovo appoints John Ross as COO
More inside POST