MD Medical Group promotes Andrey Khoperskiy to deputy CEO
Mr. Khoperskiy joined the Group as Head of Finance controlling and Treasury in 2013, he was appointed to a position Director for Finance of the Group in 2016.
Previously, Mr. Khoperskiy worked for Rusagro Group and Sukhoi Aviation Holding Company as a Finance manager and earlier he was an Auditor in BDO Russia.
Mr Khoperskiy graduated from Moscow State University of Economics, Statistics and Informatics with a degree in Taxes.
He holds ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business and ACCA Diploma in International Financial Reporting. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Russia
- Sistema appoints Alexey Guryev as vice president
- Amur Minerals appoints non-executive director
- Severstal appoints Alexander Shevelev as CEO
- Vitaly Ivanov acting chief of Interregional Siberia
- Cherkizovo appoints John Ross as COO
More inside POST
L Brands earnings retreat 46% in Q1 Earnings