McKesson appoints Erin M. Lampert as SVP
Ms. Lampert has been with the Company since 2005. Prior to her recent promotion, she served as Senior Vice President, Investor Relations from 2012 to the present.
She previously served as Senior Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis from 2007 to 2012 and Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions Finance from 2005 to 2007.
Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Lampert held various leadership positions at JDS Uniphase, Island Graphics, and Ingersoll Rand Corporation. She earned her CPA certification in the state of Illinois in 1996. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- CBRE Group appoints Beth F. Cobert to board
- Cloudera appoints two to board
- Verifone appoints Rowan Trollope to board of directors
- Catasys appoints Christopher Shirley as CFO
- Silicon Valley Bank promotes Michael Descheneaux to president
More inside POST
Taiwan's CPI increases slightly Economy