McKesson appoints Erin M. Lampert as SVP
Ms. Lampert has been with the Company since 2005. Prior to her recent promotion, she served as Senior Vice President, Investor Relations from 2012 to the present.
She previously served as Senior Vice President of Financial Planning and Analysis from 2007 to 2012 and Vice President, Mergers and Acquisitions Finance from 2005 to 2007.
Prior to joining the Company, Ms. Lampert held various leadership positions at JDS Uniphase, Island Graphics, and Ingersoll Rand Corporation. She earned her CPA certification in the state of Illinois in 1996. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Twitter appoints Patrick Pichette to board
- eBay appoints two to board
- Cisco executive chairman John Chambers to step down
- Wesco Aircraft Holdings appoints Kerry A. Shiba as CFO
- Achaogen appoints Liz Bhatt as CBO
More inside POST