McKay Securities promotes Tom Elliott to executive director
Mr. Elliott joined McKay in September 2016 as Property Director following 11 years with Land Securities Group PLC, most recently as Head of Investment, London.
This experience gained at a leading FTSE100 REIT combines expertise in investment strategy, transactions, asset management and development.
Prior to his role at Land Securities, Mr. Elliott qualified as a Chartered Surveyor whilst working for Knight Frank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
- JPMorgan Chinese Trust appoints David Graham as director
- Nanoco Group appoints Alison Fielding to board
- Henderson EuroTrust appoints Ekaterina Thomson to board
More inside POST