McKay Securities promotes Tom Elliott to executive director
Mr. Elliott joined McKay in September 2016 as Property Director following 11 years with Land Securities Group PLC, most recently as Head of Investment, London.
This experience gained at a leading FTSE100 REIT combines expertise in investment strategy, transactions, asset management and development.
Prior to his role at Land Securities, Mr. Elliott qualified as a Chartered Surveyor whilst working for Knight Frank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Travis Perkins appoints Stuart Chambers as chairman
- Redhall appoints Wayne Pearson to board as COO
- EIH appoints Brett Lance Miller as non-executive director
- Bluejay Mining appoints Peter Waugh as non-executive director
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
More inside POST
GECAS orders 100 Airbus A320neo aircraft Companies