McKay Securities promotes Tom Elliott to executive director
Mr. Elliott joined McKay in September 2016 as Property Director following 11 years with Land Securities Group PLC, most recently as Head of Investment, London.
This experience gained at a leading FTSE100 REIT combines expertise in investment strategy, transactions, asset management and development.
Prior to his role at Land Securities, Mr. Elliott qualified as a Chartered Surveyor whilst working for Knight Frank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Millennium & Copthorne Hotels appoints new director
- HSS Hire Group appoints Steve Ashmore as CEO
- Avon Products appoints James Thompson as SVP
- Coca-Cola European Partners director Garry Watts to step down
- Johnston Press appoints Jamie Buchan as director
More inside POST
China's exports expand in April Economy