McKay Securities promotes Tom Elliott to executive director
Mr. Elliott joined McKay in September 2016 as Property Director following 11 years with Land Securities Group PLC, most recently as Head of Investment, London.
This experience gained at a leading FTSE100 REIT combines expertise in investment strategy, transactions, asset management and development.
Prior to his role at Land Securities, Mr. Elliott qualified as a Chartered Surveyor whilst working for Knight Frank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- BP chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg to retire
- Serco Group COO Ed Casey to leave
- Debenhams appoints David Adams as director
- Cenkos appoints Andrew Boorman to board
- Tristel appoints Tom Jenkins to board
More inside POST