McKay Securities promotes Tom Elliott to executive director
Mr. Elliott joined McKay in September 2016 as Property Director following 11 years with Land Securities Group PLC, most recently as Head of Investment, London.
This experience gained at a leading FTSE100 REIT combines expertise in investment strategy, transactions, asset management and development.
Prior to his role at Land Securities, Mr. Elliott qualified as a Chartered Surveyor whilst working for Knight Frank. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
- Numis Corporation appoints non-executive chairman
- Avanti Communications names Alan Paul Harper as director
- Sage Group appoints Cath Keers as director
- Mothercare appoints Gillian Kent to board
More inside POST