McKay Securities appoints Jeremy Bates to board
Mr. Bates is a Director of Savills UK Ltd, Head of UK Transactional Services and European Head of Worldwide Occupier Services and has been a leading agent in the South East market over the last 25 years.
Having qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 1990 with Savills Plc, Mr. Bates then gained extensive experience in the South East office and industrial markets and was appointed Head of National Offices for Savills in 2003.
McKay also announces that Nigel Aslin, who has been a non-executive Director since May 2006 will retire from the Board and its Committees on the announcement of the Group's year end results in May 2017.
Mr. Aslin has been Chairman of the Nomination Committee since 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- NewVoiceMedia appoints president and COO to strengthen U.S. presence
- Zotefoams appoints Doug Robertson as non-executive director
- Rotork to appoint Peter Dilnot as non-executive director
- Stephen Bentley to join Frenkel Topping Group as CFO
- 1Spatial appoints Francis Small as director
More inside POST
Unilever H1 profit up, sales up Earnings