McKay Securities appoints Jeremy Bates to board
Mr. Bates is a Director of Savills UK Ltd, Head of UK Transactional Services and European Head of Worldwide Occupier Services and has been a leading agent in the South East market over the last 25 years.
Having qualified as a Chartered Surveyor in 1990 with Savills Plc, Mr. Bates then gained extensive experience in the South East office and industrial markets and was appointed Head of National Offices for Savills in 2003.
McKay also announces that Nigel Aslin, who has been a non-executive Director since May 2006 will retire from the Board and its Committees on the announcement of the Group's year end results in May 2017.
Mr. Aslin has been Chairman of the Nomination Committee since 2007. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Petropavlovsk appoints two executives
- Intertek appoints two directors
- Affinity Water appoints Stuart Ledger as CFO
- People's Operator appoints Julia Simpson as director
- Barratt Developments appoints Jessica White as CFO
More inside POST
NVIDIA Q1 revenue up 48 percent Earnings