McGrath RentCorp appoints Joseph F. Hanna as CEO
Mr. Hanna has over 14 years of service with the Company, having joined in 2003 as Vice President of Operations, then Senior Vice President of Operations starting in January 2005.
Mr. Hanna was appointed Chief Operating Officer in June 2007 and has worked on day to day operations.
Mr. Hanna was an officer in the United States Army.
He received a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the United States Military Academy, West Point, New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Intel appoints two to board
- Walt Disney Company extends CEO's contract to 2019
- Ekso Bionics adds Howard Palefsky to board
- Tailored Brands promotes Bruce Thorn to COO
- Arena Pharmaceuticals names Preston Klassen as EVP, CMO
More inside POST