McGrath RentCorp appoints Joseph F. Hanna as CEO
Mr. Hanna has over 14 years of service with the Company, having joined in 2003 as Vice President of Operations, then Senior Vice President of Operations starting in January 2005.
Mr. Hanna was appointed Chief Operating Officer in June 2007 and has worked on day to day operations.
Mr. Hanna was an officer in the United States Army.
He received a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the United States Military Academy, West Point, New York. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM California
- Visa appoints John F. Lundgren as director
- MyoKardia appoints David Meeker to board
- Habit Restaurants appoints Douglas R. Branigan as CDO
- Michael Baker International promotes Bonnie D. Shepherd to EVP
- Comerica Bank names Andrew M. Bodisco president for East Bay
More inside POST
How to alienate yourself on the new job Leadership
Toshiba wins major order in Indonesia Companies