McDonald's chief administrative officer Pete Bensen to retire
Prior to McDonald’s, Mr. Bensen was a senior manager for Ernst & Young, Chicago, where he served large multi-national audit clients.
He also worked in the firm’s mergers and acquisitions practice and the accounting and auditing group for one of its regions.
Well respected in the industry, Mr. Bensen was recognized by the Chicago Chapter of Financial Executives International as CFO of the Year for Large Public Companies in 2011. He is a Director of Catamaran Corporation.
Mr. Bensen earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting from St. Joseph’s College in Rensselaer, Indiana. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Illinois
- Morningstar appoints Caroline Tsay to board
- Allscripts appoints Dennis M. Olis as interim CFO
- AAR appoints General Duncan J. McNabb to board
- Fuel Tech names James J. Markowsky as director
- CNA announces new EVP of technology and operations
More inside POST