McCormick appoints Gary Rodkin to board of directors
Mr. Rodkin served for 10 years at ConAgra Foods as CEO in his last executive role. He ramped up product innovation including the introduction of the grocery industry's largest new product launch in 2008, Healthy Choice Café Steamers.
Prior to joining ConAgra, Mr. Rodkin held several leadership positions at PepsiCo including Chairman and CEO of PepsiCo Beverages and Foods North America, and President and CEO of Tropicana.
Prior to PepsiCo, Mr. Rodkin spent 16 years at General Mills where he held a variety of management roles, including President of the Yoplait Yogurt division.
Mr. Rodkin received a Bachelor of Arts degree in Economics from Rutgers University in 1974 and a Master of Business Administration from Harvard Business School in 1979.
He currently serves on the boards of Simon Property Group, Inc., and is Vice Chairman of the Rutgers University Board of Overseers.
Mr. Rodkin is also a Fellow of Executive Education at the Harvard Business School, and an Executive in Residence at Rutgers University. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Maryland
- Host Hotels & Resorts appoints Mary Hogan Preusse to board
- McCormick & Company appoints Tony Vernon to board
- Intrexon appoints Mark Carnegie-Brown as Oxitec CEO
- Integrace Copper Ridge names Russell L. Mitchell as director
- Regenxbio names Olivier Danos chief scientific officer
More inside POST