Maven Income and Growth appoints non-executive director
Mr. Allan will also serve on the Company's Audit & Risk, Management Engagement, Nomination and Remuneration Committees. He will stand for election by Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting to be held in April.
Mr. Allan is currently an Executive Director of Aridhia Informatics Limited and a Non-Executive Director of Sumerian Europe Limited, which are both private equity backed technology companies.
He is also an Equity Partner of Kergan Stewart LLP, a niche corporate finance law firm based in Glasgow.
Mr. Allan was a Solicitor with Maclay, Murray & Spens from 1985 - 1989, Company Secretary at Allenwest Limited from 1989 - 1992 and has held Equity Partner positions with both Biggart Baillie LLP and Brodies LLP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST