Maven Income and Growth appoints non-executive director
Mr. Allan will also serve on the Company's Audit & Risk, Management Engagement, Nomination and Remuneration Committees. He will stand for election by Shareholders at the Annual General Meeting to be held in April.
Mr. Allan is currently an Executive Director of Aridhia Informatics Limited and a Non-Executive Director of Sumerian Europe Limited, which are both private equity backed technology companies.
He is also an Equity Partner of Kergan Stewart LLP, a niche corporate finance law firm based in Glasgow.
Mr. Allan was a Solicitor with Maclay, Murray & Spens from 1985 - 1989, Company Secretary at Allenwest Limited from 1989 - 1992 and has held Equity Partner positions with both Biggart Baillie LLP and Brodies LLP. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Morgan Sindall Group appoints Tracey Killen as director
- Northbridge Industrial Services appoints Nitin Kaul as director
- Portmeirion Group appoints Mike Raybould as finance director
- RedT energy appoints two directors
- Empiric Student Property appoints Lynne Fennah as CFO
More inside POST
ZTE revenue in Q1 increased 17.8% Earnings