Maven Income and Growth appoints Fraser Gray as director
Mr Gray will also serve on the Company's Audit, Management Engagement, Nomination, Remuneration and Risk Committees. He is currently a managing director in AlixPartners' turnaround and restructuring practice.
Mr. Gray joined the London office in 2015, as part of AlixPartners' acquisition of Zolfo Cooper Europe.
He is a chartered accountant, licensed insolvency practitioner and accredited mediator. He is also a long standing committee member with his professional body, ICAS. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- John Lewis Partnership appoints Laura Wade-Gery as director
- 40% of senior executives to leave Reckitt Benckiser
- Oxford Immunotec Global appoints Stefan Linn as COO
- Terra Firma Capital appoints Jerry Patava to board
- Willis Towers Watson announces Michael J. Burwell as CFO
More inside POST