Maven Income and Growth appoints Fraser Gray as director
Mr Gray will also serve on the Company's Audit, Management Engagement, Nomination, Remuneration and Risk Committees. He is currently a managing director in AlixPartners' turnaround and restructuring practice.
Mr. Gray joined the London office in 2015, as part of AlixPartners' acquisition of Zolfo Cooper Europe.
He is a chartered accountant, licensed insolvency practitioner and accredited mediator. He is also a long standing committee member with his professional body, ICAS. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Elegant Hotels Group appoints Luke Johnson as director
- Serco Group appoints two directors
- Britvic appoints John Daly as chairman
- Luxfer Holdings appoints Alok Maskara to board
- Defenx appoints Franco Francione as director
More inside POST
How to turn a startup to a 'proper' company Leadership