Maven Income and Growth appoints Fraser Gray as director
Mr Gray will also serve on the Company's Audit, Management Engagement, Nomination, Remuneration and Risk Committees. He is currently a managing director in AlixPartners' turnaround and restructuring practice.
Mr. Gray joined the London office in 2015, as part of AlixPartners' acquisition of Zolfo Cooper Europe.
He is a chartered accountant, licensed insolvency practitioner and accredited mediator. He is also a long standing committee member with his professional body, ICAS. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM United Kingdom
- Vesuvius appoints Holly Keller Koeppel as director
- Parity Group appoints John Conoley as non-executive chairman
- Zoltav Resources names Lea Verny as non-executive chairman
- Quixant appoints Gaye Hudson to board
- Red Leopard appoints Toby Hayward as CEO
More inside POST
How board political ideology affects CEO pay Leadership