Mattia Binotto new chief technical officer at Scuderia Ferrari
Having graduated in Mechanical Engineering from the Lausanne Polytechnic in 1994, Mr. Binotto then obtained a Masters in Motor Vehicle Engineering in Modena. In 1995, he joined the Scuderia Ferrari test team as a Test Engine Engineer and fulfilled the same role with the race team from 1997 to 2003.
In 2004, he became a Race engine engineer and from 2007 Binotto took on the role of Chief Engineer, race and assembly, moving on in 2009 to Head of Engine and KERS Operations.
Having been appointed Deputy Director, Engine and Electronics in October 2013, Mr. Binotto subsequently took on the role of Chief Operating Officer, Power Unit. ■
LATEST MOVES FROM Italy
- Gregorio Borgo appointed CEO of Geox
- Generali names Marco Sesana as Italy's country manager
- Telecom Italia appoints Flavio Cattaneo as CEO
- Telecom Italia CEO Marco Patuano to quit
- Generali: Mario Greco leaves, Gabriele Galateri di Genola interim CEO
More inside POST
Employees leave the way you treat them Leadership
Danone H1 profit up 11% Earnings