Matthew Sherman joins Pulmatrix board
Dr. Sherman, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Acceleron Pharma, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, has extensive experience in drug development.
Before joining Acceleron in 2006, he was head of clinical research and regulatory affairs at Synta Pharmaceuticals (now Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.), and leader of clinical development in both oncology and hematology at Wyeth.
Previously, he also held leadership positions at Genetics Institute.
Dr. Sherman is board certified in Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine and held various clinical positions at Harvard Medical School with corresponding hospital appointments at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women's Hospital. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- Dunkin' Brands names Roland Smith to board
- Radius Health appoints Jesper Høiland as CEO
- Athenahealth announces CFO transition
- Analogic Corporation appoints Michael Bourque as CFO
- InVivo Therapeutics appoints Richard Toselli as CMO
More inside POST
The most important 'no' in your career Leadership