Matthew Sherman joins Pulmatrix board
Dr. Sherman, Executive Vice President and Chief Medical Officer of Acceleron Pharma, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, has extensive experience in drug development.
Before joining Acceleron in 2006, he was head of clinical research and regulatory affairs at Synta Pharmaceuticals (now Madrigal Pharmaceuticals, Inc.), and leader of clinical development in both oncology and hematology at Wyeth.
Previously, he also held leadership positions at Genetics Institute.
Dr. Sherman is board certified in Medical Oncology and Internal Medicine and held various clinical positions at Harvard Medical School with corresponding hospital appointments at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute and Brigham and Women's Hospital. ■
What to read next
LATEST MOVES FROM Massachusetts
- bluebird bio appoints Mary Lynne Hedley to board
- Welch's names Lesya Lysyj president, US
- Liberty Mutual appoints Gregg Cunningham as vice president
- Voyager Therapeutics appoints Matthew P. Ottmer as COO
- Ocular Therapeutix appoints Michael Goldstein as CMO
More inside POST
Nestlé USA agrees to acquire Sweet Earth Companies